How do you know your Mega Adoption event was a success?
- Many pets adopted at Mega events are “hard to place” in shelters. Many have been in shelters for months waiting for a home
- Marketing and advertising draws in individuals and families who want to add a pet to their home, but weren’t aware of shelters and thought pet stores were their only option.
- Most shelters go home empty handed and ready to tackle the next wave of animals that will soon be entering their shelters
- The community has an increased awareness that there are wonderful animals waiting in shelters every day
- Increase partnership and bond between animal welfare groups across the region